Pages

Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Blog Colour Issues.....

Hai guys,


             I was wondering if we could change the colour of our Class Blog's background, to maybe let's say, a more relaxing colour? It kind of hurts your eyes looking at Red for too long I feel, then it isn't too good for the eyes considering we are staring at the blog for a long time. I know this post is kind of random and maybe the problem I brought up is just me, but I just wanted to throw that point out there and see what everyone thinks. I personally don't really like the colour for the eyes.

 CHANGE FOR YOUR EYES! :D


Yours sincerely,

                           Choon Wee (Bawb) :D

8 comments:

  1. To be honest, the colour red probably isn't actually bad for our eyes but its really glaring to look at

    ReplyDelete
  2. u wot m8 dis is chage mah eyes no adjust wud explodr simultaneously so dont change plz actually I don't care lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we should change it to sky blue or sth

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a little painful. Like uncomfortable to look at for a long time

    ReplyDelete
  5. doesnt quite match the atmosphere eih

    ReplyDelete