Pages

Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Homework 31 March

Hello there guys and sorry for late homework I had floorball and could not post before that as I had group work.

-Chinese compo due on Thursday.
-Min Shen told me there is math Manga High homework but I am not sure please let me know.
-English? I am not sure.
-Sign ADMT forms things.

NOW DON'T BLAME ME if you didn't do your work and you get rekt by teacher and what not. If you do, don't blame me. I make mistakes I can't remember every single piece of homework we have and every single day. Don't always think I can post the work early. Also you too have to take down the work. This is just for backup and other things. Please please please everypony don't be offended in any way by this and don't take it to heart. Thanks a lot for understanding. If you do.

Yours sincerely,
Benedict Nai

7 comments: