In case some people never check from the students blog...
Dear SST students,
On Friday, 10th April, Singapore will be commemorating International Friendship Day. As an academic institution, SST has embarked on a week-long activities focusing on awareness, reflection and sharing. Below is a list of activities, organized by NE Committee. Do join us at Google+ Communities link.
Class NE Representatives, you are strongly encouraged to upload these information to your class blog.
1. Monday, 6th April
- All of you have received a complimentary copy from The Straits Times. Do spend time reading, especially articles on International Friendship Day.
2. Tuesday, 7th April till Friday, 10th April
- Static Display with related resources on International Friendship Day are available in InfoHub. All are welcome to view the exhibits.
3. Tuesday, 7th April & Wednesday, 8th April
- Games Booth will be set up and managed by our NE Representatives & International students. It will be during recess time. Do come over and have fun completing puzzles. Small tokens are given to winners of the competitions.
4. Tuesday, 7th April & Wednesday, 8th April
- Do come over to our Photo Booth corner during recess time. Have fun & snap photos with the self-made props done by our NE Representatives & International students.
- Once you took a photo, upload to Google+ through this link . Pen down your thoughts: #IFD is __________________.
5. Thursday, 9th April
- Our canteen stall owners also joined us in the celebration. There will be mini bazaar of International Food, prepared by our canteen vendors at a reasonable price. Do enjoy the food!
- Have a look at the promo poster.
6. Friday, 10th April
- Morning Assembly : S405 would be sharing on International Friendship for their presentation in 'Our World Our Views'.
- Assembly@MPH : All are welcome to join us for exciting programme which include our very own SST play & international costume parade.
The National Education Committee
Mr Alvin Tan, Ms Huang-Pearl, Ms Wong Ho Yan & Mdm Azizah