Pages

Wednesday, 22 April 2015

22 April, Ponyville Library, Homework section

Hello there everypony! Welcome to the homework section of Ponyville Library! Here you will find homework that you can use to work to your heart's content! Sadly, a bunch of bookworms borrowed all the work we have here. *ahem* Or should I say ONE particular pony. (It's our good old Princess of Friendship, Twilight Sparkle). Well that means the school kids won't have much work to do so I guess they can rejoice. The teachers are never happy when that happens. Well here's the loan list.

-That chinese comprehension AVAILABLE
-Science revision worksheet for common test AVAILABLE
-Sciene revision worksheet for Elements Compounds and Mixtures with Acids and Atomic Structure and the Periodic Table AVAILABLE (The "Elements" in this worksheet aren't about the Elements of Harmony. Last time somepony got mistaken and things turned out rather, ugly.)
-Elements of Harmony LOANED BY: Twilight Sparkle
-Science stuff LOANED BY: Twilght Sparkle

Well that's all bud'. Shouldn't show you the rest of the list 'cause it's all just Twilight Sparkle's loaned books. So pick what you want. Just go take a look at them worksheets and see what you want. Well, good day to you!

-Miss Cheerilee, volunteer librarian in the Ponyville library.

Library run by,

Dash Dash and Hairy Eggs

13 comments:

  1. 10 years since posted homework. I run through my empty bag trying to remember something to do, but my mind always leads to forgetting homework. I stare at the blank screen for hours and hope to see homework on blog. I check other class blogs' homework to see if its related but its no good. I ask Benedict and Zi Bo after school but it is all meaningless. The end is near. I then usually look at the old class blog posts and cry myself to sleep.

    Seriously though do we have to rate ict lessons? I cant find the link can anyone please link me to it, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good writing, but some parts need grammar/vocabulary improvements.

      Delete
    2. It is in PS06 wrapping things up.

      Delete
  2. wait the science need to hand up tomorrow
    ????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only the common test one I think. The other one next week PLEASE CONFIRM AND IF YOU FOLLOW WHAT I SAY AND GET IT WRONG DON'T BLAME ME but I know you won't just saying for others.

      Delete
    2. The one on health science needs to be completed by tomorrow but the one on material science is due next week. I think

      Delete
    3. Material Science is due next Monday when we have the extra 30-45 mins extended class. Practical is on Friday. [Friendly Reminder]

      Delete
  3. interesting story but the pony is actually Benedict dash
    (get your facts right)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tjin Yao relies too much on us to post the homework

    ReplyDelete
  5. How interesting the style is 'Bene-dash'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey dudes! The Science practical is near!

    ReplyDelete