Pages

Monday, 20 April 2015

xxx_homeworkstuffs_xXx 42 20 April

Hello there m8s here is today homework there is so many I counted 1 or 2 (lost count at 42). I was on the way home when a surprise hacker 420 noscoped me by headshot through walls so I had to go fill up my MRT card with 69.42 dollars.
*hitmarker*
*hitmarker*
-The English situational writing where the planes fly into the bird engine.
-The really thick stack of math worksheet revision
-The math 2042 common test to do but I don't think it's compulsory ask Captain Kevin.
-Basically any math worksheet you find in your file cause might as well do them right?

Be sure to have a healthy sanicbreakfast/scrublunch/weedinner of mountain dew and dorito(cheese flavour) so you can be healthy for the upcoming common tests.

Stay MLG

Inspector Hairy Eggs Me also Dash whatever his name was.

PS:My eyes got rekt by the new blog background.

16 comments:

  1. the english situational recount is not the bird one is the litter in canteen one rite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally something that is good material [Precise and Direct]. Sufficient amount of rubbish given, BUT MORE PLEASE! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. @BENEDICT wuds up with the homework title xxx_homeworkstuffs_xXx 42 20 April?????!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LEL I DIDN'T NOTICE 4/20. Also yeah thanks for correcting me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guys can you tell me what is the MLG meth homework we have to noscope today? Or is there none 'cause if there isn't any I will just grab a mountain dew and blaze it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is the common test thing from last year or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This blog colour looks so weird. I am more used to the old on. It is not as bright.

      Delete
    2. I agree with Min Shen. This is worse than the old one.

      Delete
  8. I think the Math 2013 common test paper is compulsory.
    This is your 'Math Captain' signing off.

    ReplyDelete