Pages

Saturday, 22 August 2015

Call for Ideas for Class Party

Hai guys



As you know I love posting random reminders on the Class Blog and stealing secretaries' jobs, but I'm posting this to call for ideas for our Class Party :D

Currently, some of you have already suggested some ideas, such as games like Magic the Gathering and Twister. I think we're good on games, but perhaps you guys could start planning like, what food and drinks to bring, and yeah.

Reminder: The Class Party is only 1 hour long.


Unfortunately, I'm not too sure when is the actual day, so if any of you know please leave it down in the comments :P
Thanks


-Bawb

(On behalf of the other SWCs)

((It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it.))

2 comments:

  1. It is on 3 sept.Maybe we can do truth or dare.HUE HUE HUE

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I thot it is on 26 dis coming wednesday.

    ReplyDelete