Pages

Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Homework for 1 Sept

yo.late post again.totally meant to do that.I though Benedict posted

-english the task 2 and 3 thing
-science finish up whatever you have not done
-chinese whatever you owe teacher
-geo the revision papers
-try to get started on your holiday homework if possible
-practice for the I&E presentation
-improve attitude during chinese lesson(applies to me)
-break a pencil
-revise for chinese

thats it

-Zinedict the one that post homework late and whatever whatnot

some help for chinese

6 comments:

  1. yo submit the pencil cases and stuff.and aryan,give $2 no more money for prata is it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guyz,bear with me cuz i have a reason to post twice

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya forgot teh sit. writing...
    I already checked me mail...

    ReplyDelete
  4. guyz,i will post the full holiday homework tomorrow.thanks for the patience?whatever

    ReplyDelete